Friday, March 16, 2012

Enderssion post #6

3 endressions I'd like to put on my resume.

1.) Working at a medical research lab
I've brought up this up multiple times, but I think having this multiple times on my resume would look good because it shows that im dedicated to something that is challenging and useful to the world. I was thinking of doing this at Scripps Green Hospital since I have connections there.

2.) SPAWAR
Doing research for my internship could be nice because the name SPAWAR alone is pretty big. I would either want to do chemical based research on the water, or do some kind of engineering based project. My brother has a contact to there so he might be able to set someone up if they were really up for this.

3.) Translational Science
The last internship I could think of is another research internship at Scripps Translational Science Institute. It would look good if someone wanted to get into a science or research field. There are different types of research opportunities here ranging from mental diseases to cancer, it just depends on what you feel like learning. I also have contacts here if anyone is interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment